7.8.16

PERHENTIAN 2016

~
If you follow me on any social media, you'll know I recently returned to Malaysia for a blissful week of warmth, away from the cold and dreary weather here in Melbourne. We went back to our absolute favourite place; The Perhentian Islands. 
Our family love coming here, it has incredible diving, beautiful beaches and is a great way to relax for a week. 
It truely is the most idyllic retreat. Days spent on the beach reading and catching some sun, afternoons spent snorkeling and swimming out to the floats to lay and listen to the call to prayer. Always filling myself up with mango lassis, roti canai and kopi o. 
I am unimaginably lucky to be able to return to this place each year, and it's surprisingly, one of the places that I feel truly at home.
~
last year I was here I made this video of my trip:
~
~
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meghan grace

No comments:

Post a Comment