18.8.15

THE BABES ARE BACK

hey everyone,
So I finally got my lazy self to edit the cute pics I took with three of my favorite people while I was in Malaysia. We had such a blast catching up and found a lovely white wall to take pictures against.
I spent a lot of time editing these pictures and I really hope you all like them.
~
to see more of my time in malaysia  
~
to see more pictures check my instagram
~
~
follow the ahoymegs tumblr to get updated whenever I publish new posts
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meg lewis
~
my outfit 
top : american apparel 
skirt : universal store
choker : wild the label
~

2 comments:

  1. SLAYYYYYYYYY! this is perfection you should do more of these, you're seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are honestly so sweet J-dawg... it was your presence that made it good <3

      Delete