15.1.17

MONDAY INSPIRATION

We all know Mondays can be 24 hours of hell.
The weekend wasn't long enough and work/school rolled around before you managed to do all the things you needed or wanted to do.
I thought I'd start up a little series of Monday inspiration, with a quick post every Monday with something to get you through the day. 
So heres Monday Inspiration number one: a 90s Chloé fashion show
~~~
~~~
If you know me you'll know that Chloé is probably my all time favourite fashion house. I love the nostalgia that is brought into every collection, always paying homage to the house's heyday of the 1970s. The Chloé girl is always natural and bohemian, while maintaining an effortlessly chic aura.
This 1995 collection, designed by Karl Lagerfeld is no exception.
 ~~~
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meghan grace

No comments:

Post a Comment