6.3.17

POLAROIDS FROM PARIS

As many of you would know from my borderline excessive posting on instagram during the months of December and January, I spent one whole blissful month realising my dream of living in France. Although I spent most of the trip in Reims with my exchange sister, my amazing host family took us to Paris for three days.
I fell in love with the dreamy city, and promised myself that I would return as soon as possible, hopefully to live!
Here are the polaroids I took when I was in Paris, a perfect little keepsake of what was the most magical three days of my life!!!
~
{this is the first post in a three part series featuring my adventures in France}
~
~
Bisous xxx
~~~
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meghan grace


No comments:

Post a Comment