2.4.17

MONDAY INSPIRATION: give me more dior

As if I could fall any more in love with Maria Grazia Chiuri
Her Fall/Winter show for Dior was nothing short of perfection for me.
Again she incorporated that romantic wistfulness that was omnipresent in her past two shows for the house, but contrasted this with militaristic shapes and styles. Navy blue permeated the collection, as well as space motifs and leather berets!
For me, the collection captured a perfect mix of effeminate class and a boyish charm.
Watch the show, and see for yourself the ingenious creations of Maria Grazia Chiuri, and if anyone has a few thousand dollars they are willing to lend me so I can buy one of those berets, let me know!!
~~~

~~~
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meghan grace

No comments:

Post a Comment