15.6.14

☽WEEKEND ☾

Ahoy Sailors,
I had an awesome time this weekend. I spent the Friday and Saturday with one of my close friends ISSYand had an awesome time so I thought I could share some photos.


We started out on Friday night doing some baking. We made cookie bowls and a s'mores cookie slice.
On Saturday we went shopping and had loads of fun. We were both trying to get clothes and makeup for an upcoming trip we are going on.

 We spent lots of time in higher end makup stores trying to take sneaky photos.
We took lots of photos in changing rooms and at my house just because.
There was a gorgeous faux fur coat in H&M and I wanted it so much.
Last we went and had a yummy lunch at The Pressroom Bistro.

I had a really nice time this weekend just hanging out with Issy. My Sunday was very uneventful. I spent the day watching Elementary and studying.
Sorry about the quality of these photos, they were all done on IPhone and IPod as I forgot my camera.

Issy's Instagram: @issybreen



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment