30.4.14

♢Photo Diary : Roma♢

Ahoy Sailors,
Sorry this is a bit late, I got back from Europe on Sunday and I've been so jet-lagged and busy getting back to school. Anyway... Here is my post from the beautiful Rome. I didn't take many photos because I was too busy just taking in all the beautiful sights. I was probably most excited to go to Rome because I am a HUGE fan of Audrey Hepburn and I have watched Roman Holiday countless times. 
 We had a very packed three days in Rome. WE went to all the main sights; the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Roman Forum, the Vatican City and the Colosseum. 
We also did a lot of shopping and eating. The food in Italy is so amazing. I love pasta and ever since I was little my parents have called me the Pasta Queen because I love pasta and can eat tonnes of pasta without getting full. My mum literally has to stop me. 
 I've had such an amazing experience over the last few weeks and I've enjoyed every bit of it. I miss it all already and hopefully one day I will get a chance to revisit some of the beautiful cities.
My whole outfit in these pictures is from Brandy Melville.
Thanks for reading xo



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment