5.7.15

RED, WHITE & BLUE

Hey Everyone,
Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've been feeling a bit brain-dead recently.
Luckily that was all fixed by a relaxing and rejuvenating week on and island in sunny Malaysia. 
I am back now and motivated to post as much as possible. I took loads of video footage in Malaysia so you can expect to see a video on my youtube soon!
In the meantime I thought I would share some photos from when I went to Chapel street with some friends. We went to the incredible Soda Rock diner. The food was amazing and the people were so friendly. It's all retro themed and I loved it! You can expect to see these photos on my Instagram very soon...
~
my sweater, jeans and necklace are all from Topshop 
shoes are from Windsor Smith
~
follow the ahoymegs tumblr to get updated whenever I publish new posts
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meg lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment