23.9.15

BOOKS AND BRALETS

Hey everyone,
As I said in one of my previous posts, I've been struggling with inspiration at the moment. I really didn't know what to post, so i was looking through some of my old photos and found this  picture from ages ago that I never got around to sharing. 
~
Featuring this week :
✧ pins and needles bralette from Urban Outfitters (most comfortable thing ever)
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
This book became a fast favorite for me. It is incredibly written, yet still easy to read, and deals with incredibly heartbreaking topics of poverty and mental illness, but still includes love stories and lighthearted life lessons. This book is one that I recommend to everyone and am certainly intending on reading again very soon. If you decide to read it let me know what you think xx
~
follow the ahoymegs tumblr to get updated whenever I publish new posts
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meg lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment