18.10.14

✿Black on Black on Petals✿

Ahoy Sailors,
So I got some super duper cute clothes recently I wanted to share with you.
i. so first of all one of my closest friends got me this AMAZING set from Motel Rocks I had been coveting for ages. It is amazing quality and both pieces are gorgeous and fit great. It was so sweet of her to remember that I had wanted it. I can't wait to wear it out all the time. 
ii. Secondly I bought some really cut pieces from Scrap City LA . They came  the day before my birthday which was a nice little birthday present to myself. I got both the black and white pleated tennis skirts and a square neckline crop top. The quality was  much better than I expected and the fit was very true to size, although the skirts are quite short. I would definitely want to buy more peices from here in the future. 


                   
Top : Motel Rocks
Skirt: Scrap City LA
Boots : Doc Martens

Love Meg xx


Instagram : @ahoymegs

No comments:

Post a Comment