12.10.14

September // October Inspiration

Ahoy Sailors,
Today I thought I'd share with you some of my inspiration over the past couple of months.

i. Charli XCX
I have been super in love with Charli's style. I love the Baby Spice meets Cher Horowitz meets goth look she has going. Her music is also on point and I can't wait for Sucker to come out.
 

ii. I was watching old Meadham Kirchoff shows and fell in love with the Powdered Courtneys from the SS12 show. It was an awesome idea and Courtney Love is amazing. I wish I could get my hair as perfectly messy as hers.

iii. I found some pictures of Gwen Stefani from the 90s. Her Hair and makeup was so on point. ALL THE TIME.
 

iv. I've also been completely in love with Kali Uchis. Her style is so cute with it's pastel 90s vibes, I wish I had her wardrobe. And her music is just.... Uggghhhh. It always puts me in such a good mood and  I'm totally obsessed.
 

v. Music
I've been listening to a lot of music on 8tracks at the moment and I though I would share some of my favourites




Love Meg xx

No comments:

Post a Comment