7.8.15

☾♡☾♡☾♡

Super sorry there was no post last week, I was really lazy and feel really bad about it. 
So here is a little update on whats happening and what has already happened. 
~
So next week I have work experience. I am working in the city and get a lunch break so you can expect some pictures from that. (hopefully). 
I am so excited but also really nervous.
~
Last Saturday I went out exploring Fitzroy with a friend. We looked at tonnes of vintage clothing, ate good food and drank lots of coffee. It was a really nice day and I had loads of laughs.
~
 ~
I also got very excited about using a payphone for the fist time.
small things amuse small minds.
~
~
So this blog post was a kind of rambled stream of thoughts, but I hope you enjoyed xx
~
follow the ahoymegs tumblr to get updated whenever I publish new posts
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meg lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment