14.3.14

let me introduce myself...

Ahoy sailors and welcome aboard. I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Meg. I'm 14 years old and I was born in New Zealand. I lived in Australia for about 6 years but I moved to Malaysia just over a year ago. I'm really interested in DIY's, and at the moment, most of my favourite clothes (that I own) are made by me. Two of my biggest inspirations are Alexa Chung and Audrey Hepburn. I don't really know how to describe the way I dress, but I would love to be able to pull off a style similar to Tara . I love lame 80s and 90s movies and movies about old people(my favourite is Waking Ned Divine). I'm addicted to tumblr, instagram and etsy and I love all things vintage and antique. My favourite place in the world is Paris and I plan on living there one day (It will happen. Trust me). I hope you enjoy my blog, and have a great day! Meg xo

2 comments: