10.8.14

25 questions tag ☾✧

Ahoy sailors,
Today I thought it would be a cool idea to show you guys a bit about me.
I found this 25 questions tag on yahoo so I'm not sure if this is the original but it should be fun anyway.

1. Do you have any pets? 

I don't have any at the moment but when I move I'm getting a dog.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

My laptop, Camera and a candle

3. What's the weather like right now? 

Hot and humid outside, but cold inside.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 

I haven't driven yet but I've crashed many go carts.

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 

6:00 to go running

6. When was the last time you showered? 

This morning

7. What was the last movie you saw? I finally got around to watching the Book Thief.

 It wasn't as good as the book but it still made me cry buckets

8. What does your last text message say? 


9. What's your ringtone? 
This really cool remix 

10. Have you ever been to a different country?

 I'm very lucky to have been travelling internationally most of my life. I've been to about 16 countries.

11. Do you like sushi? 

Sushi is life,

12. Where do you buy your groceries? 

I don't know cause my mum does usually.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 

Yes but only herbal stuff.

14. How many siblings do you have? 

I have two sisters.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 

Laptop.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

15 on the 25th of September.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

 I wear glasses for reading.

18. Do you colour your hair?

 No but one day I'd love to go a pastel colour.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.

sleep and watch TV.

20. When was the last time you cried?

 Late august.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

 I love prosciutto and rocket.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

I didn't realise there was a difference.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

Twice. Once was the worst night of my life, and the other was the best night of my life.

24. What is your eye color?

 A kind of browny-hazel colour.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 

Quite easily actually.


So those were the questions. They were kinda random but hopefully you learnt something about me. 

If you want to ask me any more questions  my ask.fm is ahoymegs

My Instagram : ahoymegs



check out my friend's youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QbgaIVTXbAv91hCBt2pUA

No comments:

Post a Comment