2.8.14

Hanoi ✧ 2014

Ahoy sailors,
It has been a long time since I've posted and I honestly have no excuse but I am very sorry.
I've been travelling a lot recently. Last weekend I had the pleasure of visiting Vietnam again, this time going to Hanoi. I went with my family and another family we are very close with. I had an amazing time and absolutely loved it there. The food was amazing. The french influence really shows through in the beautiful coffee and pastries. Vietnamese is one of my favourite cuisines so the food was heaven for me. We mostly just wandered around the city but on our last day we went on an amazing country tour that I loved. I didn't really get a chance to take any photos of my outfits but I will have some style posts coming up soon, so stay tuned. 
xo Meg










Follow my blog with Bloglovin
check out my instagram : @ahoymegs

No comments:

Post a Comment