22.5.15

✧ ✧ TADA ✧ ✧


okay so first off I believe I have some explaining to do...
Last week I didn't upload anything. I had filmed a little lookbook thing that I was very excited to post, only to find that none of the videos were in focus, and due to the dismal weather, you couldn't see the clothes anyway. Fortunately for you, I will be trying to re-film this whenever the sun is next shining so stay tuned!!
~
Today as I was struggling to find something to post about, so I logged onto instagram to find some inspiration. While scrolling through my feed, I rediscovered one of my old favorite accounts:
~ TADABABE ~
I am not ashamed to say that I spent far to much time looking at her immaculate pictures.
Tada has amazing style and her photos are all impeccable. She is definetly a very talented blogger!
I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures of hers with you, and if anyone knows how to edit pictures like her, I would love to know.
~
TADA'S LINKS :
instagram : @tadababe
blog : clubtada

MY LINKS
follow the ahoymegs tumblr to get updated whenever I publish new posts
instagram | ahoymegs
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meg lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment