30.5.15

PINS AND NEEDLES X URBAN OUTFITTERS

Hey everyone,
so recently I bought the most gorgeous bralette from Urban Outfitters, by the brand Pins and Needles.
It is honestly the comfiest thing ever and is so cute so I thought I would take some photos and show it to you.
Hope you enjoy

ALSO
before I forget, I changed my instagram name to meghan.lewis.
I now have two accounts, one called ahoymegs (which i haven't posted on yet) but I will probably only use that one to show when I have a new blog post. So meghan.lewis is the one I will usually be posting on so go follow it if you haven't already
~
I know I said I would try to have an outfit post up this week but honestly with exam wee next week I am so busy. I will definitely be more free after exams so hopefully I will be able to do more videos and stuff.
- meg xx

follow the ahoymegs tumblr to get updated whenever I publish new posts
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meg lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment