24.7.15

DREAMING OF SUMMER

I'm sitting on my floor right now, burning incense, listening to Joni Mitchell and wishing I was at splendour In the grass music festival. 
Even though it is the dead of winter here in Australia, I thought I would show you some of my summer time/ festival inspiration. 
~
First up is my favourite blog at the moment
THE MESSY HEADS
Emma and India's blog give me such good vibes and makes me feel like lazing around on a beach all day. Their style is really cool and their photos are so nice. Definitely check them out
 
 
~
I found this picture on tumblr, I don't know if this was ever an album cover for this song but I still love it. The colours are really cool and this song is always playing before I go to bed. Its such a relaxing tune and it always manages to calm me down.
 
~
these are hairstyles from Valentino ss15 haute couture at Paris fashion week. 
I love how delicate and fairy-like these hairstyles are.
~
This is a picture of my Queen Mimi Elashiry at coachella. Her style is so amazing and I just love this look. Its so nice and relaxed.
~
Thats it for this weeks blog post. Hope you enjoyed it xxx
~
follow the ahoymegs tumblr to get updated whenever I publish new posts
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meg lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment