19.7.15

IT WAS OUR PLAN B...

If you've read my last post, or watched my last video, you would know that I spent and incredible week in Malaysia, soaking up the sun, and visiting my main babes. 
We had an amazing couple of days together, and although I wish we had longer, I am so grateful for these beautiful girls and incredibly thankful that I was able to go see them.
My gorgeous friend Jessy also has a post on this on her blog JUSTTPEACHY
~
We got brunch at the last place we wanted to go, where we had to get our second choice meal (as they had sold out of our first choice) and had to eat at the worst table ( we wanted one with better lighting)
ironically enough, the restaurant was called Plan B
After brunch we shopped around for a bit, and then found a great white wall where we took tonnes of photos. If you want to see more pics check out my instagram @meghan.lewis 
~
I had such a great time with these girls and it honestly felt like I had never left. In the end, we just couldn't bear saying 'goodbye' so we said 'see you tomorrow'  and pretending wed all be at school together the next day...
 ~
follow the ahoymegs tumblr to get updated whenever I publish new posts
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meg lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment