10.2.16

SYDNEY 2016

I spent some time in Sydney, visiting family, over the holidays.
I always love our trips to Sydney and this was no exception. We spent ages wandering around Manly Corso and visiting cafes from my childhood. Luckily, the weather was pretty decent for this trip, and we took the opportunity to visit one of my favourite beaches; Shelly Beach in Manly. 
We went into some super cute boutiques in Manly, including ASSEMBLY  and my new favourite BOW AND ARROW, where I bought the most amazing pair of flared jeans.
I took a few little video snippets of our trip and thought I'd share them on here. 
~
~
I really hope you enjoyed the video, I'd love to be able to hear people's opinions on my posts and stuff, so feel free to inbox me on any of my social medias.
~
instagram | meghan.lewis
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs
twitter | _meghanlewis
youtube | meg lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment