24.4.14

☓Photo Diary : Florence☓

Ahoy Sailors,
We are coming to the end of our trip and I really on't want to leave. I fell in love with Florence so I'll show you some pictured from this beautiful city.
 We spent a lot of time in florence in art galleries. The art is so beautiful. I loved learning all the historical meanings behind famous works of art. My favourite artists in these museums would have to be Michelangelo, Domenico Ghirlandaio and Leonardo da Vinci.
 We went into a really cool palace called Palazzo di Vecchio. We got a really cool guided tour and it was awesome because we got to go into a secret passage. It was priceless to see people's faces when we appeared from out of a wall. 
One of the best things in Florence was the food. I love Pasta, and I think that Florence has the best pasta in the world.
 This is an outfit I wore to the Uffizi Gallery. My Jumper is from GAP, my skirt is from Topshop, my shoes are Converse and my bag is from the markets in Cambodia.
If you are planning on visiting Florence, I would definitely recommend reading The Agony and The Ecstasy by Irving Stone. It gives you a great insight into the Medici and a lot of Florence's artists.

The photos of me were either taken by Bridie : @ewbridie
                                                                 or Anna :  @_annam231


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment