20.4.15

ROOM TOUR | 2015

Ahoy Sailors,
Today I have a very exciting post.
As some of you may know, I recently moved. I have been spending a lot of time decorating my new room and I am finally happy with it. I was ecstatic to be able to show it to you all, but couldn't seem to capture it in photographs. I was thinking for a while and decided to make a video out of it!
I've been wanting to experiment with youtube for quite some time now and thought this would be a perfect opportunity for me to practice my skills. 
I really enjoyed myself making this short video and would love to make more!
Let me know what you think.
Another new addition to my social media accounts is a new tumblr, specifically for updates on this blog. I will post small snippets of anything I post on this blog. Check it out and give it a follow if you want to be updated on all my new posts.
-meg

instagram | ahoymegs
tumblr | peachsuede
8tracks | ahoymegs

No comments:

Post a Comment